So I started my blogging journey in April 2020 on Blogger, because I thought first I should learn then invest in WordPress blog hosting plans. 

( Currently I have written a Minecraft Creeper  article.


I got 832 views on my 2nd blog post in one day

831 Views On My 2nd Blog Posts In One Day


Now it was my very second day and I published two articles that day.

That were “Facebook Old Posts Bulk Deletion” and “How To Send High Quality Images On WhatsApp


The Mastermind Quora

Now I used to answer Quora questions daily just to share and gain more knowledge and I wasn’t aware of how useful this biggie is for bloggers.


A question appeared on my Quora timeline stating, “How can I easily Delete all my Facebook posts?”.


Well, that’s was surprising. Now I wrote a brief about its solution and added a link to that “Facebook posts deletion” blog post.


I didn’t look after it and wasn’t aware that what would happen in near future.


The Supreme Quora Conversion Rate:

The very next day when I opened my Quora analytics, I was totally stunt — I got 8k views on that very answer with 7 upvotes I think so.

I got 865 views on a single blog post


I instantly opened my blogger stats and guess what Quora referred 865 users to that very blog post in just one day.

I got 865 views on a single blog post


It is still sending traffic to my blog post even it isn’t indexed on Google.

I got 865 views on a single blog post


I was super excited and due to that excitement, I fainted for one month straight.. haha!! Just kidding.


Well, I published 4 more blog posts on my blog in the following week.

Check out Chad Noob Gamers for best Gaming Tips 

Well those blog posts didn’t go well because at that time I was totally unaware of keyword research, competition analysis, SEO and site optimization.


Hope you liked this boring journey. Share your boring journey as well in the comments box.

Thanks!!


6 Comments

Add your sweet and sour response.

  1. Congratulations was a huge success, and there will be many more like it. ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, It's an inspiration for a newbie writer. Kindly, keep sharing such valuable content with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Add your sweet and sour response.

Previous Post Next Post